Rhonda McKillip is an international trainer and consultant. She offers a wide-range of training topics on CO-OCCURRING PSYCHIATRIC AND SUBSTANCE DISORDERS and MOTIVATIONAL INTERVIEWING.
Workshops and training events are listed, but not limited, to the topics below. Every training is designed and developed through the collaboration with the event planners to meet the needs of the training participants.
For additional information you can contact Rhonda McKillip at
PSYCHO-EDUCATION + CONSISTENCY + GROUPS + IMPLEMENTATION
Integrated Treatment for Individuals with Co-Occurring Disorders
Unlocking Intrinsic Motivation
EVIDENCE-BASED PRACTICES – WHAT EVERYONE NEEDS TO KNOW
The Foundations of the Recovery Process
CONNECTING SCIENCE TO SERVICE
Putting the Basics into Practice for Treatment Integration
The Key to Motivational Interviewing – The Art of Reflection
SYSTEM √ ENTHUSIASM √ HOW?
Putting Integrated Treatment Into Practice – The HOWs!
MOTIVATIONAL INTERVIEWING – INTERMEDIATE SKILL DEVELOPMENT
Partnering With The Person In Treatment For Change
- Psychoeducation + Consistency + Groups + Implementation: Integrated Treatment for Individuals with Co-Occurring Disorders
- System √ Enthusiasm √ How? Putting Integrated Treatment Into Practice – The HOWs!
- Evidence Based Practices: The Foundations of the Dual Recovery Process
- Understanding Psychiatric Disorders – Understanding Addiction Disorders; The Link Between Psychiatric and Substance Disorders
- Co-Occurring Psychiatric and Substance Disorders: Understanding Them, Treating Them, Living With Them
- After the Diagnosis: Now What? Providing Integrated Treatment Within the Chemical Dependency Field
- Integrated Treatment Program Development: Developing a Dual Diagnosis Capable Program (DDC)
- THE INTEGRATED SYSTEM OF CARE: Principles, Design, and Treatment Approach
- Putting Evidence-Based Practices Into Action ¬ THE BASICS, Second Edition
- MI: Engaging Participants in a Group Setting – An Integrated Group Approach
- MI: From Pre-Contemplation To Maintenance – Matching Therapeutic Goals to EACH of the Stages of Change
- MI: The Key to Motivational Interviewing – The Art of Reflection
- MI: Change Talk – Sustain Talk – Resistance Talk: Understanding, Identifying, Responding
- MI: Unlocking Intrinsic Motivation For Change – Partnering With the Person for Change
- MI: Motivating Service Providers – Enhancing a Unified Approach Among Mental Health Therapists and
- Chemical Dependency Counselors
- MI: From Understanding To Skill Introduction To Practice
- MI: The “OARS” Open-Ended Questions – Affirmations – Reflections – Summaries
- Medical Disorders of the Brain – From Research To Practical Understanding
- “Connecting Science to Service” Helping Treatment Participants Understand the Process of Addiction and Recovery
- Evidence-Based Practices of Brain Disorders: From Psycho-Babble To Everyday Language
- “The Healing Brain” – Activities That Contribute to Brain Healing and Mental Stability
- Using Neurochemistry to Guide Treatment: From Understanding To Application
- COGNITIVE BEHAVIORAL: Exercising the Brain – Developing the Skill of “Reframing”
- PERSONALITY DISORDERS: Toxicity, Character Defects, Personality Traits, and Personality Disorders…Where Does One Stop and the Other Begin?
- PERSONALITY DISORDERS: Cluster B Personality Disorders & Co-Occurring Psychiatric and Substance Disorders
- MOOD DISORDERS: From Instability to Balance – Emotional Regulation and Management
- MOOD DISORDERS: Depression and Depressive Disorders – Full Body Illnesses
- MOOD DISORDERS: From Despair to Empowerment – The Journey of Women in Recovery
- STRESS MANAGEMENT: From Vulnerability to Protection – Fighting the Biggest Enemy to Stabilization – STRESS
- SELF-CARE: Developing Life Skills – Nutrition, Rest, Balanced Living
- GROUP FACILITATION: Enhancing Group Facilitation Skills – Structure, Techniques, Interactive Style